Cast Away

Life on my abandoned island is lonely. I live on an abandoned island how I got here is an interesting story. It is the year 6483 a new Cruse opened up it was advertised as it would and couldn’t be sunken. But we all know another boat´ That also advertised that. But yet I went the cruse would last one month from here California it would cruse through Cancun and Colombia. So the date was set and I was so exited. We sailed for many days landing in Cancun. The white beaches were so beautiful the crystal clear water was the coolest thing I have ever seen still preserved for tourists. All was great until I hear this siren it was so loud it made my ears pulse. After a couple of seconds I heard hordes of stomping outside of my door. I looked the boat was sinking soon the water reached my room getting at first to my knees the seconds later it was to my waist. I was running out of my room, to see where the people from earlier were because I didn’t want to be left behind. Soon I realized I was too late I was left behind. I saw a close by island but there where no inhabitants on there. So I had to leave everything because it was already reaching the ocean floor. I swam for about ten minutes to reach the island. At first I sat and waited to see if anyone would come and rescue me . But the hours passed and no one came. I grew hungry, anxious so I decided I was going to look around for anything. Nothing. That day I when to sleep hungry and alone with nothing it look forward too. For two days I didn’t eat. So I tried hunting but failed I tried scavenging but failed nothing worked. After days and days of finding small amounts of food came a hurricane I blacked out once it hit me.I woke not far from the island then people found me. Took me somewhere and I saw a big white light from the sky.